This blog will help you to understand why we should avoid using Chinese manjha or mono kite Manjha, which will impact our and nature life.
Introduction to Chinese Manjha:
Chinese manjha is made of nylon thread which can feel like plastic while we touch it. This thread is thin and it helps to fly kite easily. Chinese Manjha is also known as mono kite or nylon manjha or cheap manja which is available at a low price in the market.
Why We Should Stop Using Chinese Thread?
Courtesy of the rising competitive spirit, this Manja is turning more and more dangerous in a drive to win.
Chinese Manja is made of metallic/nylon yarn which was a polished coat of crushed glass gummed onto it making it razor sharp and non-biodegradable which harms the environment and nature. This wildness leads to the discovery of killer Chinese Manja.
“Main purpose of Nylon thread is used for fishing and for making fishing net/string.”
Once said that life is short and hard to sustain and struggle to completion of goals but, we are killing others and shorten our life by using this plastic thread.
What Disadvantages of Using Chinese Thread?
- As it is Non-biodegradable, it will pollute the environment and nature.
- When anyone comes into contact with this plastic Manja, many accidents held like, Injuries or even death can also occur in the worst situation because it difficult to cut with hands on immediate basis.
- Continuous use of plastic string can cut the finger and the dust particles which are present on it or are made by can ultimately cause skin diseases.
- Due to nylon thread plant and trees are also affect because when kites stuck thread also there in it which also harm living beings reside on trees.
- After the festival gets over Chinese Manja gets deposited on trees, wires, and electric lines, etc. like as a death trap for birds.
What is the alternative of Chinese Manja Thread?
Many cotton kite flying threads are available in the market for kite flying which is eco-friendly to nature and safe. They are sharper and leave you unbeaten in the sky as compare to Chinese Manjha.
There are many threads that beat Chinese Manja which is also called China Cutter Manjha and that will help you to win the competition. Cotton threads for kite flying are available in 6 Cord, 9 Cord and 12 Cord like, Coat’s- Genda, Tejas and Chain 8 Manja, Surti Manja, Vardhaman’s – Platinum Panda, Titanium Panda, Panda Gold and Mirchi Manja, Bareilly Manjha, which are used for kite tournament.
So, say NO to Chinese Manja.
Where I Can Find Good Quality Cotton Manjha?
As you are searching for cotton manja, Babla kites provides you best and good quality original cotton manja / thread which is friendly to nature.
Babla Kites is an online kite and manja store with real storefront ‘Babla Traders‘ based in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat State, India.
This is the one-stop online kite store to buy kites, manjha, white thread, and empty spools at the best rates with FREE shipping in India.
Note: Bablakites is not selling any prohibited product on the website (bablakites.com). If the website’s (bablakites.com)product is banned/prohibited in your state/town/city/village then order then on your own responsibility. Seller will not be responsible for the sale of products as their products are not banned at the state of the seller. Check and confirm from local laws before buying/flying kites and kite thread.