Everyone wants to win the sky but very little know how to do it.
This blog will help you to understand how to select the best kites and manjha for any Tournament if it is seasonal like Uttrayan or a weekend Tournament.
Kite flying is the next level passion but to participate in a kite-flying Tournament needs 90% of regular kite flying practice, skill, speed and accuracy, and 10% of luck.
“Never underestimate kite flying tournament, It’s a very challenging as cricket, tennis or any other sports.”
Most important things you need to learn before participating in any tournament.
Google “weather wind speed direction” for the tournament is based on that kindly select the kite first.
Best Tournament Indian Kites
How to select the best kite for the Tournament?
There are three types of tournament kites
1. Regular Kites: These kites are in rocket shape and are long and big, Rocket kites are 27.5″ (inches) in size, It will available in many colors and design variants.
2. Adadhiya Kites: These kites are big size from a normal kite, Adadhiya kites are of 30.5″ (inches) size, It can available in various color and fancy design in many variants like chand design, Baana kite, Khambhati kites, etc.
3. Ponia Kites: Ponia kites are biggest in size Ponia Kites are of 34.5″(inches) size. It is available in various colorand designs.
What is Mean by Tournament Kite and Manja?
A competition is organized for special kites which are big and shape. This completion is held on every year on kite-flying day. This competition is specially arranged to fly big and unique kites.
Detail Note on Tournament Kites
As you know that tournament kites are special kites, Tournament kites are also used in normal kite flying festival people were excited to buy these kites due to their Attractive design, long-lasting and long-range capacity, and cut other kites easily from it.
Threads are used according to the situation so that you can wipe out kites near to your kite in the sky. A tournament kite is flown when the proper amount of wind speed as well as proper skill would be used to fly a big kite.
It is not like that any particular thread is used for tournament kite, You can choose any glass coated thread in 9 cord and 12 cord which is used in fly kite.
As per my experience, I recommend using more than 2 spool threads due to which you can get a better experience to fly big kites, and perhaps your kite will unbeaten for a long time. It will feel like a boss in the sky.
The festival is celebrated in many cities of Gujarat, Telangana, and Rajasthan like Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Hyderabad, Nadiad, Dakor. However, the International Kite Event takes place in Ahmedabad.
Benefit/Feature of Tournament Kite and Thread
There are various features in tournament kites
- Long-lasting kite
- Versatile look with a unique design
- Heavily weighted kites
- Higher Strength
- Extra Elongation and Smoothness
- Super Glazed
- Better Stiffness and Roundness
Importance of Tournament Kites
The importance of tournament kites are as follows
- As kites are big, normal kites will cut easily when their string touches.
- The design and shape of the kite can attract other kite flyers
- Tournament kites are seen rarely, so it will become the center of attraction
- Difficult to cut the kite
- It can fly with as many as spool/string
Now, the Question has been Arising That From Where to Buy Best Quality Tournament Kites and Thread?
Looking for bulk kites online or offline? Need it delivered overseas? Need kites throughout the year?
The answer to all the above questions is “Bablakites.com”. This is the one-stop online kite store to buy kites, manjha, white thread, and empty spools at the best rates with FREE shipping in India.
Babla Kites is an online store with real storefront ‘Babla Traders’ based in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat State, India.
For more detail visit the website: https://www.bablakites.com/
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 8320033403
Tournament kites and thread/manja are parts of kite festival and added in local kite flying competition, It is need and betterment for kite lovers and covers fantastic experience for kite flying.
normal kites can’t get over tournament kites, use more spool for a better experience and reach up to the sky like your dreams, As big kites are seen less, people are excited to fly and get center of attraction in the sky, which you can feel like royal and boss in the area.